Life in Lawndale

Student Blogging Challenge Week 3

In Lawndale there are lots and lots of buildings. You would see companies, factories, homes, schools, etc. There are also beaches in Lawndale, lots of people go to the beach in the summer since it is very hot here during summer. One of those beaches are near a factory. Since I was two years old I went to William Green elementary. But now I go to Jane Addams middle school. In Lawndale there are lots of friendly people living in my neighborhood. In Lawndale today there are lots of ambulances, fire trucks, and police officers driving through our neighborhood. One of the best parts of living in Lawndale is that all the trees are green and all of the flowers are in season. There are some nice neighbors and some stingy ones.This is what I like about living in Lawndale. In the United States there are many exotic places to visit. These places are the empire state building, the statue of liberty, etc. There are also lots of things to buy all over the united nation. In New York there is a famous place called Central park, another exotic place. It snows every winter everywhere except for Lawndale, Hawthorne, and Torrance. This is how life in the U.S.has changed my life.

3 thoughts on “Life in Lawndale

1. Nathan,
    Sorry to disappoint you, but it doesn’t snow everywhere during winter. Even though I live a lot further south of the equator than you live north of it, we might get about 10 centimetres of snow on the mountain above Hobart. The snow is usually gone within a couple of days.

2. Hi Nathan,

I’m helping Miss Wyatt with the Student blogging Challenge and thought I would drop past to see how you are going.

We don’t get snow here either and some people can live their entire life where I live never seeing snow.

I have to agree there is so much to see in USA. I’m coming on a trip in mid year and it’s overwhelming how much we could see but how little we will see due to lack of time. If you only had to weeks to travel in USA what would you recommend to see?

Best of luck with the Student blogging Challenge.

Sue Waters
    The Edublogger

3. Snow? What’s that, Nathan? I think I’ve read about it, maybe even seen a photo of it, but never been in it. I think I’d like to visit where you live and see the all around the USA. I have never been anywhere in your country. What is your favourite spot?
    Ms Vivian
    York, Western Australia