Student blogging challenge 9

Student Blogging Challenge 9

To start,I do not have a twitter or Facebook account.I just have relatives that have Facebook accounts and keep posting comments on each others account.I think if I had a Facebook account I wouldn’t even check it because my sister is just addicted and she says I have a problem with games and stuff.I really don’t get whats so interesting about Facebook or Twitter…People usually meet people that they already know and plus they just talk using computers instead of using their voice.So I wouldn’t check my Facebook(if I had 1)during things I would do during the day.

6 thoughts on “Student blogging challenge 9

1. You know, Nathan, I understand what you are saying. Why get bogged down in all these forms of technology unless you really see a use for them? I didn’t see the point of Facebook or Twitter until somewhat recently. I like to check them sometimes to keep up with my groups, like old high school friends, etc. I’m not sure what a younger person would do with them, but they are a quick and easy way to keep in touch with a lot of people without having to email each one.

2. Nathan,
    Even though I teach computers and technology with my grade 6/7 students, I still don’t have a mobile phone nor do I have a Facebook account. I do, however, use Twitter and that is where I find out about lots of resources to use with my students including the infographics for this challenge.

3. Pingback: Lots of discussion with the infographics | Challenge Yourself to Blog

4. Hello,

I’m Brendan and I really like your blog. I like MintChip also I have a pink pig called Porky on my blog. Something you might consider is changing your cursor. If you can’t find out how comment on http://www.brendan6.edublogs.org please come and comment anyway. 🙂

5. hi I’m Harry form Australia I love your blog it has wonderful colors and your theme is great but could you please comment on my blog which is http://www.harry6.edublogs.org I’m asking you to do this because our class is having a competition who gets the most visits and comment so could you please visit and comment my blog and tell your friends to.