Student Blogging Challenge #10

Student Blogging Challenge #10-On this challenge I must answer these very long questions that they have asked me to answer for this post.Here are my Answers and Questions along with them:

How many posts did you write?-Since March I have posted nine posts so far.

How many were school based or your own interests?-All of my posts were school based.
How many comments did you receive from classmates, teachers or overseas students?-I have 23 comments from all three types of people.
Which post received the most comments? Why do you think that happened?-My most recent post received the most comments. I think this happened because it was at the top of the page and that is where most of the readers appear to go to first (Of course).
Which post did you enjoy writing the most and why?-I liked writing the facts on the beluga whales because the Beluga whales are very interesting animals.
Did you change blog themes at all and why?-I only changed my blog theme once because I didn’t like the first theme that I got so I changed it to my current theme.
How many widgets do you have? Do you think this is too many or not enough?-I have only 1 widget and that’s enough for me because it could take up my whole blog.

Here is what my friend Irvin thinks about my blog.

What were your first impressions of this blog?-The first impression i had from this blog is that it would be good because it had a lot of writing one pet.
What captured your attention?-The thing that captured my attention was the bright colors and the thing that also attracted me was that he only had one widget.
What distracted you on the blog?-The thing that distracted me was his edublogs name because it is very long and kind of funny.
What suggestions can you give me to improve my blog?-The suggestions I would give him is that he should have more posts and one more pet, he could work on the writing colors also, so we could read his posts.

One thought on “Student Blogging Challenge #10

1. Nathan,
    What a great audit and a fine post for the final challenge. Your friend, Irvin, gave you some great tips about your blog.

I hope you keep blogging over the next few months and then join a new challenge in September.